You can create a shortcut by right click in desktop (windows PC) New shortcut In shortcut dialog Type “Shutdown –s –t 01”, see example bello...
You can create a shortcut by right click in desktop (windows PC)
- In shortcut dialog Type “Shutdown –s –t 01”, see example bellow
then click Next
- in next shortcut wizard type a name example “Shutdown”, but it will automatically show shutdown in box.
- Click Finish to terminate wizard
- now you will change the shortcut icon by right click on shortcut icon
go to Properties and click change icon
- when you click the change icon button the message will appear follow the instruction by click OK button
- then select the turn off icon or else
- Click OK
- Click OK again
- Now the icon have changed
- You can drag it inside the QUICK LUNCH
- then delete the other shortcut icon in desktop.
- Now you can shutdown your computer just click direct to the icon in quick lunch on the tool bar.
- Let try it